Our Fabrication Solutions
Samco Machinery’s Fabrication Division is a leading precision metal fabrication company with CWB and ISO 9001 certification. Our 164,000 square foot facility in Toronto, Ontario contains advanced technology and high-end equipment.
Samco Machinery’s Fabrication Division: full fabrication service, ISO 9001 & Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified. Samco offers a 164,000 square foot fabrication facility that offers advanced technology, high-end equipment, and a fully integrated Quality Management System with PPAP capability, Level 1-5.
Located in Toronto, our fabrication facility has 34-foot clear ceilings and oversized shipping doors, allowing for 9 full automated cranes, lift capacity up to 100,000 lbs.
Offering Engineering Solutions, Rapid Prototyping, and Manufacturing Services listed. Currently servicing Mining, Military, Automotive, Construction, Injection Molding, Press Manufacturing, and more.
Metal Fabrication Design Specifications
- Laser Cutting – Bystronic 6KW Fiber Laser, 160” x 80” Bed Size, Cutting MS: 1”, SS:1”, ALUM:1”
- Forming – MAX 110T x 10’
- Punching – AMADA COMA, AMADA PEGA, Includes Auto Index & Flange Tooling
- Certified Structural Welding – CWB 47.1, Division 2 GMAW & FCAW & MCAW
- Robotic Weld Cell for Production Quantities
- Four (4) Full Welding bays
- Four (4) CNC Mills – Capable of machining up to 20“x 50” from various materials from alum to hardened materials. Machine with a rotary head for machining round parts
- Six (6) CNC Lathes – Capable of machining upto diameter of 18”
- Three (3) Boring Mills
- Two (2) Wire EDM Machines
- Two (2) Automatic Surface Grinding Machines
- One (1) Manual Surface Grinding Machine
- Three (3) Conventional Milling Machines
- Two (2) Horizontal Saws
- One (1) Gravity Feed Band Saw – Saw Cutting Hydmech S20
- Two (2) Conventional Lathe Machines
- Two (2) Paint Booth