Our Fabrication Solutions
Samco Machinery’s Fabrication Division is an industry-leading CWB and ISO 9001 certified precision fabricator. Our 164,000 square foot facility in Toronto, Ontario contains advanced technology and high-end equipment.
Samco Machinery’s Fabrication Division: full service, ISO 9001 & Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) certified. Samco offers a 164,000 square foot facility that offers advanced technology, high-end equipment, and a fully integrated Quality Management System with PPAP capability, Level 1-5.
Located in Toronto, our facility has 34-foot clear ceilings and oversized shipping doors, allowing for 9 full automated cranes, lift capacity up to 100,000 lbs.
Offering Engineering Solutions, Rapid Prototyping, and Manufacturing Services listed. Currently servicing Mining, Military, Automotive, Construction, Injection Molding, Press Manufacturing, and more.
- Laser Cutting – Bystronic 6KW Fiber Laser, 160” x 80” Bed Size, Cutting MS: 1”, SS:1”, ALUM:1”
- Forming – MAX 110T x 10’
- Punching – AMADA COMA, AMADA PEGA, Includes Auto Index & Flange Tooling
- Certified Structural Welding – CWB 47.1, Division 2 GMAW & FCAW & MCAW
- Robotic Weld Cell for Production Quantities
- Four (4) Full Welding bays
- Four (4) CNC Mills – Capable of machining up to 20“x 50” from various materials from alum to hardened materials. Machine with a rotary head for machining round parts
- Six (6) CNC Lathes – Capable of machining upto diameter of 18”
- Three (3) Boring Mills
- Two (2) Wire EDM Machines
- Two (2) Automatic Surface Grinding Machines
- One (1) Manual Surface Grinding Machine
- Three (3) Conventional Milling Machines
- Two (2) Horizontal Saws
- One (1) Gravity Feed Band Saw – Saw Cutting Hydmech S20
- Two (2) Conventional Lathe Machines
- Two (2) Paint Booth